Knowledge: Further Resources
- Booth, A.R. & Rik Peels (2010) ‘Why Responsible Belief is Blameless Belief’ Journal of Philosophy Vol: 107:5, pp. 257-26
- Booth, A.R. (2011) ‘The theory of epistemic justification and the theory of knowledge: a
divorce’ Erkenntnis Vol: 75, pp. 37-43.
- Booth, A.R. (forthcoming) ‘The Gettier Illusion, the Tripartite Analysis, and the Divorce Thesis’ Erkenntnis.
- Foley, R. (2004) ‘A trial separation between the theory of knowledge and the theory of justified belief’ in J. Greco (ed.) Sosa and his critics (Oxford: Blackwell).
- Gettier, E. (1963) ‘Is Justified True Belief Knowledge?’ Analysis Vol: 23, pp. 121-123.
- Russell, B. (1912) The Problems of Philosophy (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997).
- Click here for a “dramatisation” of one of Gettier’s cases