Externalism: Further Resources
- Burge, T. (1986b) ‘Intellectual Norms and Foundations of Mind,’ Journal of Philosophy, 83 (12), 697-720.
- Putnam, H. (1975) ‘The Meaning of “Meaning”,’ reprinted in Mind, Language, and Reality: Philosophical Papers Vol. II (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press).
- Sawyer, S. (2012, forthcoming) ‘Social Anti-Individualism and the Mental’, in The Encyclopedia of Philosophy and the Social Sciences (Sage Publications)
- Sawyer, S. (2011) ‘Internalism and Externalism in Mind’, in J. Garvey (ed.) The Continuum Companion to the Philosophy of Mind (Continuum Press)
- Sawyer, S (2007) ‘There is No Viable Notion of Narrow Content’ in B. McLaughlin & J. Cohen (eds) Contemporary Debates in the Philosophy of Mind (Blackwell Publishers Ltd)